To be eligible to apply for a Dependant Pass, the sponsor must meet the following requirements:Employment Pass:
If the sponsor is an Employment Pass holder, it must:\
- Have a valid Employment Pass
- Salary of at least SGD 6,000 (USD 4,400) to sponsor a spouse and children
- Salary of at least SGD 12,000 (8,800 USD) to sponsor applicant's parents
If the sponsor is an EntrePass holder, the sponsor must:
To be eligible for dependent visas for family members, the EntrePass holder must meet minimum annual business and job creation requirements for local employees
To sponsor: Legal or common-law spouses and children
Your annual business expenses must be at least: $100,000
You must hire at least: 3 LQS or 1 local PME
To sponsor: Parents
Your annual business expenses must be at least: $200,000
You must hire at least: 6 LQS or 2 local PMEs.
* - Annual business expenses are calculated by subtracting the following costs from your total operating expenses:
- Expenses associated with the acquisition of royalties, franchises and fees for technical know-how from foreign companies.
- Expenses due to outsourcing of work abroad.
- The entire amount of remuneration for EntrePass holders.
* - LQS refers to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRM) who earn a monthly salary of at least SGD 1,400 and have been contributing to the Singapore Pension Fund for at least 3 months.
** - PMEs are defined as professionals, managers and executives who are Singaporeans or permanent residents, earn a monthly salary of at least SGD 3,900 and have been contributing to the Singapore Pension Fund for at least 3 months.
1 local PME equates to 3 LQS. For example, to meet the 6 LQS requirement, you can hire 3 LQS and 1 local PME.